TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of Sandrasana or Sandra Diependaal (hereinafter referred to as “Sandrasana”, “we,” “us” or “our”), a company with address Kadijk 4, Heemstede. Sandrasana is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 62755994. By using or visiting the (mobile) applications, websites or other services of Sandrasana (hereafter referred to collectively as the “Service”) you agree that you are bound by these General Terms and Conditions. Conditions. The Service is owned and managed by Sandrasana. These Terms and Conditions relate to your rights and obligations. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you do not use or use the Service.
- You may not use the Service for illegal or unauthorized purposes. You agree to all laws, rules and regulations that apply to your use of the Service, including but not limited to copyright laws.
- It is not permitted to obstruct or disrupt the Service or the servers and / or networks connected to the Service, for example by sending worms, viruses, spyware, malware or other destructive or disruptive code. You may not inject content or code or otherwise make any changes to or interfere with the way a Sandrasana page is displayed in a user’s or device’s browser.
- You may not change, modify, modify or change any other website, modify or modify the Service in order to imply in error that it is associated with the Service or Sandrasana.
- Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions will immediately lapse.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service for any person at any time and for any reason.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data costs that you incur by using the Service.
- We prohibit ‘crawling’, ‘scraping’, ‘caching’ or accessing the Service in any other way via automated means (except as a result of the standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with the express permission of Sandrasana).
Intellectual property rights
- Sandrasana hereby grants you a non-transferable license to use the Service.
- It is not permitted to change the source code of the Service, to make derivative works of it, to decompile it or otherwise to obtain it, unless this is expressly permitted by an open-source license or if we have given you explicit written permission. Any attempt to do so is a violation of Sandrasana’s rights.
- The Service contains content that is owned or licensed at Sandrasana (“Sandrasana Content”). Sandrasana Content is protected by intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and trademark rights. Sandrasana has and reserves all rights with respect to the Sandrasana Content. You may not remove, modify or conceal any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights notices contained in or in the Sandrasana Content. Nor is it permitted to reproduce, modify, modify, execute, display, publish, distribute, transmit, transmit, sell, license, or otherwise reproduce Sandrasana Content. to exploit it, or to derive derivative works from it.
- The Sandrasana name and logo are trademarks of Sandrasana, and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without prior written permission from Sandrasana. In addition, all headings, custom images, button icons and scripts service marks, trademarks and / or logos of Sandrasana may not be copied, impersonated or used without prior written permission from Sandrasana.
The Service or communication that you receive from the Service may contain links to (mobile) applications, websites or functions of third parties. The Service may also contain the content of third parties that we do not approve or recommend. Sandrasana does not check web services or other content of these third parties. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Sandrasana is in no way responsible or liable for such services or functions of third parties. We encourage you to read the terms and privacy policies of these third parties.
Rejection of guarantees
- The Service, including Sandrasana Content, is delivered on a “as is”, “as is available” and “with all defects” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Sandrasana nor its directors, employees, managers, officers, partners, affiliates or agents (collectively, the “Sandrasana Parties”) give any warranty or approval of any kind, express or implied, with respect to : (a) the Service; (b) the Sandrasana Content; (c) Users Content; or (d) security related to the transfer of information to Sandrasana or through the Service. In addition, the Sandrasana Parties hereby disclaim all express and implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, ownership, customization, trade, quiet enjoyment, system integration and absence of computer viruses.
- The Sandrasana Parties do not guarantee that the Service will function without error or interruption, that defects will be corrected or that the Service or the server that makes the Service available will be free of harmful components, including but not limited to viruses. The Sandrasana Parties do not represent and warrant that the information (including instructions) on the Service is accurate, complete or useful.
- You acknowledge that your use of the Service is entirely at your own risk. The Sandrasana Parties do not guarantee that your use of the Service is permitted by law in any jurisdiction and therefore explicitly reject such warranties. In some jurisdictions, the exclusion of implicit or other warranties is limited or prohibited: this means that the above disclaimer in your jurisdiction may not apply to you and the Terms and Conditions.
- Although it is the intention of Sandrasana that the Service should be available as much as possible, there may be times when the Service may be interrupted by maintenance work or upgrades, emergency repairs or failed telecommunications connections and / or equipment.
- By using the Service, you represent and warrant that your activities are permitted by law in any jurisdiction where you use the Service.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as not prohibited by law, in no event shall the Sandrasana Parties be liable for loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, for direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental, consequential damages) or damage directly or indirectly related to):
- the Service;
- the Sandrasana Content;
- Users Content;
- your use of, the inability to use, or the performance of the Service;
- all measures taken in connection with an investigation by Sandrasana Parties or government agencies regarding your use or use of third parties, of the Service.
- all measures taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners;
- any errors or omissions in the operation of the Service;
- any damage to a user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment, including damage due to a security breach or viruses, programming errors, tampering, fraud, errors, negligence, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer or network failure or any other (technical) failure, including, but not limited to, damage due to loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work interruptions, inaccuracy of results or computer failures, even if it was / were anticipated or even if the Sandrasana Parties have been informed or should have known of the possibility of such damage, whether arising from an agreement, negligence, strict liability or tort (whether or not in whole or in part as a result of negligence, force majeure, telecommunication failure or theft or destruction of the service).
- In no event shall the Sandrasana Parties be liable for you or anyone else being loss, damage or injury, including, but not limited to, death or personal injury. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Under no circumstances will the Sandrasana Parties have total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes exceeding the amount of € 100.
- You agree that in the event that you sustain any damage or loss or incur any injury as a result of Sandrasana’s actions or omissions, any damage is not irreparable and is not sufficient to entitle you to a judicial prohibition. requirements on the operation of a website, service property, product or other content that is owned or controlled by the Sandrasana Parties and that you are not entitled to the development, production, distribution, advertising, display or exploitation of a website property product or Service or any other content owned or controlled by the Sandrasana Parties to prohibit or prohibit.
- Sandrasana is not responsible for the actions, content, information or data of third parties and you indemnify us, our directors, officers, employees and agents from all claims and damages that arise in any way from a claim against such third parties.
- You agree that any claim that you have and that arises from the relationship with Sandrasana must be filed within one year after the claim has arisen. Otherwise your claim will be barred.
You agree (at the request of Sandrasana) to defend and indemnify the Sandrasana Parties against and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, expenses including the fees for lawyers arising from or in one of the following (among others) of your direct activities on or via the Service or on your behalf):
- Your violation or alleged violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- Your violation of any right of third parties, including any right of intellectual property, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- Your violation of laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, regulations, or regulations of governmental and semi-governmental authorities including all regulatory, administrative and legislative bodies; or
- An incorrect presentation by you.
You will fully cooperate in the defense of a claim as required by Sandrasana. In the event of any claim for compensation from you, Sandrasana reserves the right to exclusive defense and control of the matter, and in no case will you settle any claim without prior written permission from Sandrasana.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions should prove void or non-binding, you remain bound by the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions. Sandrasana will replace the null and void or non-binding provision (s) by a provision that is binding and of which the scope is as much as possible the same as that of the to be replaced provision (s), taking into account the intent of these General Terms and Conditions.
No legal processing
A waiver of rights by you or Sandrasana can only be effected by a written notice to this effect. If you or Sandrasana do not exercise its rights under these Terms and Conditions or postpone their exercise, this can not be considered as a waiver of that right, or of any other right under these Terms and Conditions.
- The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by natural or legal persons in jurisdictions or countries where such distribution or use would be contrary to the laws or regulations or where it is a requirement that Sandrasana registers in the relevant jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any part of the Service at any time and at our sole discretion to persons, geographical areas or jurisdictions, as well as the offer of any program or product or any content, Service or function that Sandrasana offers.
- It is prohibited to download, export or re-export software from the Service: (a) to (or to a citizen or resident of) a country against which the European Union or the United States has imposed a trade embargo or (b) to persons on the list of ‘Specially Designated Nationals’ of the US Treasury Department or the ‘Table of Deny Orders’ from the US Department of Commerce or similar list of the European Union. By downloading software related to the Service, you declare and warrant that you are not a citizen or resident of such a country and do not appear on such a list.
- We have the right to change and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion (“Updated Terms”).
- Unless we make changes for legal or administrative reasons, we will take a reasonable time to notify before the Updated Terms and Conditions take effect. You agree that we will notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them through the Service and that you will use the Service after the effective date of the Updated Terms (or by performing an action reasonably to be determined by us) you your agreement with the Updated Terms. You must therefore read these Terms and Conditions and any updated Terms and Conditions before using the Service.
- The Updated Terms and Conditions come into effect from the moment of publication or from a later date that can be specified in the Updated Terms and Conditions. These conditions will apply to your use of the Service from that moment onwards. These General Terms and Conditions also apply to all disputes arising prior to the effective date of the Updated Terms and Conditions.
- The General Terms and Conditions also apply to upgrades and updates of the Service that replace and / or supplement the Service, unless this upgrade or update is accompanied by Updated Terms. In that case the updated conditions apply.
- By using the Service you agree that the Service will occasionally undergo upgrades and updates so that Sandrasana can improve, expand and further develop the Service.
Applicable law and choice of forum
- These General Terms and Conditions and all non-contractual rights and obligations ensuing therefrom are governed in all respects by Dutch law.
- All disputes between you and Sandrasana, which may arise as a result of the General Terms and Conditions, or of agreements resulting from this, will in the first instance be settled by the competent court of the Amsterdam District Court.
- The application of the Vienna Sales Convention is explicitly excluded.
If you have questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Sandrasana by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.